Hey Dreamers,I was scrolling through my camera roll and wanted to post a few of my favorites from this summer. I would love to know what you all have been up to in this warm weather! These are just a few of my top picks...
1. Eataly Chicago: These breads looked to die for! Eataly was such a beautiful marketplace full of decadent Italian treats.
2. Pinkberry: The way to my heart. Any time I'm in a city that has a Pinkberry froyo shop I have to go.
3. Sunsets: West Michigan Sunsets are to die for! I swear they are better than the east side.
4. Blurry Skylines: This Skyline was dreamy. Chicago you are stunning.
5. Jersey Junction: Watermelon Sorbet. Do I need to say more? Nothing screams summer like ice-cream or in my case sorbet. (insert heart eye emoji)
, by Bethany Grace